Monday, May 3, 2010

11 months old!

Happy 11 months Sullivan & Oliver!

These little guys are growing so fast and have been busy this past month...
They kept Papa and Grandma B. on their toes while Ryan and I went on a little trip to California. It was such a strange and quiet 4 days without the 4 kids. THANK YOU mom and dad for being so brave and watching the gang!

Oliver and Sullivan had their first swing ride and loved it!
They are both crawling and starting to pull themselves up everywhere! I think it's getting harder! I liked when they'd just stay put!
They also got their first invite to a birthday party for some little friends from church, Liam, Milo and Christian who just turned one!
The party was at "the pit park" where Adrienne actually had her 1st birthday party! We have pictures of her in these same swings! Wow, where has the time gone. The babies will be one, Cooper will be 5 next month and Adrienne is 7 1/2!

3 comments:

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

I really can't believe they will be 1 in less than a month. It's crazy. They are getting cuter and cuter. Can't wait to see you all, oh and Jayden did get his birthday voicemail. He smiled and smiled and then was quite sassy to me again telling me it was his birthday.

Jessica said...

Oh my freaking cuteness! They are the cutest little men--I have loved watching them grow over the past 11 months. I agree that it is MUCH harder when they start to move but it is super fun too. Word of advice: keep them in their crib until they start kindergarten! j/k

ivyjeanne said...

i LOVE the pic of those two twinners in the swing together. so darling!

and i'm glad to see you and ryan made it to giradelli square and pier 39. san francisco is always a fun day trip. ;)