Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Blog Peer Pressure
a blog, a blog, does EVERYONE who's ANYONE really have a blog? Such peer pressure I've received from my blogging friends! This is all I have so far... am I on the road to being cool? hmmmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Yea!!!!! I'm so excited that you finally gave in. Now you've got to start posting all your pics. I know your kids have got to give you lots to blog about. Can't wait to see all of them.
Woohoo! You'll love blogging:) This was I can see lots of pics of your kids.
Oh I am so excited!!!!! You are going to be an awesome blogger!!
You gave in!!! Now will have to get one. I look forward to seeing you and your kids. Not like I don't see them about every other day. : )
Tricia
Just know anyone can read your blog. If you or your husband is ever going to run for an office I would not do it. But if your family is far away and want to know your every day goings on, do it.
Sharon
It's official, now all the Waite kids have one. We just have to get Jay and Sharon on board. Can't wait to see you.
Woohoo! So glad to know that peer pressure still works!
congratulations! blogs aren't so bad :) If I leave comments for you, you have to leave comments for me, because as it is, I am decidedly unpopular!
amanda, way to go. You will be a great blogger. Hope you enjoy it.
ha ha ha...You have succumbed to the dark side. Looking forward to it!
Post a Comment