These mamas, hot mamas of course, needed a little break from the kiddos and spent a fun filled weekend in NYC... the weather was colder than we anticipated and we did get a day of rain, but a fun filled weekend nonetheless!
Tiffany, Jill, me and JenniWe were able to do a session at the Manhattan temple
see 3 shows: Wicked, Curtains & Legally Blonde (all were wonderful!)
- and go to a live taping of The View...


We had some good quality "girl" time! It's been a long time since I've laughed so hard, eaten so much junk, had such lack of sleep that was not due to children and just been silly!
Also, a big thank you to our husbands who partied with the kids all weekend while we were away!







6 comments:
See, don't you love having a blog? My favorite picture was of Tiffany hailing a cab. Perfect. In one cab Trish and I were in, the cabbie was going in the wrong direction. I said something, and he said, "OH, its my first day. I don't know how to get to SoHo." Uh, hello?????
WOW! I am so jealous! I didn't know you guys had done that! Next time, you have to invite me...OK maybe not. :)
Nuh. Uh. HOW FUN! That is the perfect way to go to NYC. With girls, and see that many shows!!!! I love it! That picture of Tiffany reminds me of the Mary Tyler Moore show or something. It's awesome.
The comment that says Chris is really from me, Natalie. He was signed into google & I didn't notice. Oops!
How fun! I'm glad you have a blog and I can do a better job of keeping up with what you've been up to!
Cool. I thought maybe we should start a blog for the Sorensen Family Reunion. What do you think? I don't have a clue as to how to get started???
Post a Comment