Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Waite Update...

I can't believe it's OCTOBER!
September and the first part of October were crazy busy. Here are pictures of what we've been up to... no pictures of good ole daddy, we can't wait to see him more after the election is over!
I've been a crazy lady the past few months cranking out bows, bows more bows, art/schoolwork display boards, time out benches, clips, headbands and who knows what all else for Art on the Avenue. This was the third year I've done it and the best year so far. I couldn't have asked for better weather. This year I also had a number of repeat customers. It was fun to hear people tell me, "Oh, here you are... we've been looking all over for you." or "we bought stuff from you last year and are back for more."
The day was a success, but a little stressful since Ryan was working and we were juggling the kids around to friends, co-workers, soccer games, birthday parties...a big THANK YOU to the Turners, Jason, Jackie, the Flemings, the Nielsons and whoever else helped out with our kiddos!



Adrienne is currently out of school for two weeks, her school is on a modified calendar. We've had fun hanging out together and she has especially enjoyed getting my full attention (in between bow making) while Cooper is at preschool! We went to the library and got her her own library card, ran errands, went to lunch and made a paper chain for Ryan to hang in his office for a countdown to November 4th.
Also, below is a picture of Cooper and his "twin" that he is VERY proud about... anyone have any suggestions on how to dispose of his twin without him getting suspicious?!
We've also had soccer practice every week and both of the kids are having a great time. Adrienne's first game was Saturday, which we missed, but we'll make up for it this week because Papa and B. will be able to come! Cooper is also a great little soccer player, below he's hanging out with his friend Noah.
I've also been to the zoo TWICE in the past few weeks, I guess I just LOVE animals:)
Zoo trip #1
I took Cooper and his friend Lucas and met up with my friend Mary and her little guy Mason and Catharine and her two girls. We had a good time... Adrienne was in school during this trip.


Lucas, Cooper and Mason eating lunch... Cooper picking up speed as he pushed his pals downhill... don't worry, no one was injured!
Zoo visit #2 with Adrienne's kindergarten class. We had a great time and the 3 I was in charge of were easy, but I would NOT recommend going on a school bus with 40 something kindergartners without taking a lot of Excedrin or packing a lot of diet Coke!


Adrienne's school class... it was a zoo at the zoo!

On a day Cooper was in preschool Adrienne and I met some friends at a nearby pumpkin patch and had a nice time enjoying the beautiful fall weather and fall surroundings... they had some really fun/odd looking gourds and pumpkins and things...
Claire and Adrienne rocking on the rocking chair...




October is looking to continue to be a busy month. Happy Birthday to our nephew, Logan!
We're currently getting ready for Adrienne's 6th birthday party with some of her girlfriends.

We are also looking forward to a new nephew that is coming any day (hang in there Jessica!),to Papa and B. coming into town, my birthday, Homestead Farms pumpkin patch, soccer games, church activities, Papa & B.' s birthdays, Uncle Tyler's birthday, Trunk or Treat, Halloween, the election being over, a girls night out to the So You Think You Can Dance tour, Thanksgiving at the beach and all of the other fun things that come with this FALL!

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh my, you have been very busy! I can't believe how many bows that was, you have so much more patience than I do! I'm glad it was a success for you!

I also can't believe Adrienne is almost 6! It seems like so short ago, we came down to Provo to see her as a newborn.

Ben said...

Wow Amanda! I cannot believe all you did for your art on the avenues. You are amazing!!

Wendi said...

Wow Amanda...it all looks awesome!! Do you have any left? I love the boards! And the bow pics-amazing that you made all those-such talent!!

Ryann said...

Super busy days! I bet it was so nice to have one on one time with each of hte kids!

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Seeing all the fun stuff you guys get to do there makes me wish I lived by you. Cute bows, I wish I had a girl. Do you think Jayden wouldn't mind dressing up for a while?