We had fun with our first season of soccer. The kids had a good experience and they loved Coach Jay. We'll probably stick Cooper in again this Spring and maybe Adrienne. Adrienne liked soccer, but she loves swimming and I'm guessing she'll choose to do that this Spring... who knows... the life of a soccer mom has begun:)
Ben, Coriel, Adrienne, Lizzie, Avery & Alyssa had fun at soccer practice each week and the moms (and Andrew:) had fun chatting too!
Cooper was a BIG FAN of this girl, Marcy, who helped with his game. He talked her ear off during the certificate handout and kept asking her "I go your house?" He knows how to turn on the charm:) Later that day, with a big smile on his face he asked me "You know that tall girl (smile, smile), what's her's name again?" I told him it's Marcy and he said "Oh, yaaaaaaay, her's names Marcy" with an even bigger smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment