This past week I went with a bunch of ladies to the So You Think You Can Dance? performance. This is one of my favorite TV shows and the performance did not disappoint!
Thanks Trish for coordinating purchasing tickets and figuring out rides!
Amanda, how fun! I went last year & loved it. Just like on TV, only base so loud it rocks & vibrates your seat & you also have 10,000 screaming women in the room. What was your favorite number? Also, I loved Adrienne & Cooper's costumes & the photo you sent. Such a creative person!!! You really know how to create beautiful things.
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
5 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you guys got to go. I know how much you guys love that show.
Hi Amanda-I have lots more pics I am going to put on a disc and send around to everyone who went:)
So fun! Great television show. Great live show. Thanks for the picture.
Looks like you girls had tons of fun. I am glad it was as good as the show on TV. It was fun hanging out with you this weekend. Tons of fun.
Amanda, how fun! I went last year & loved it. Just like on TV, only base so loud it rocks & vibrates your seat & you also have 10,000 screaming women in the room. What was your favorite number? Also, I loved Adrienne & Cooper's costumes & the photo you sent. Such a creative person!!! You really know how to create beautiful things.
Post a Comment