Cooper made vast improvement in his performing this year! Last year he wouldn't even go up on the stage and we were pleasantly surprised to see him up with all of the other kids enjoying himself!
Hey is that Ryleigh P. in the photo with Cooper? I had her and her older brother over here for a playdate that same afternoon and it looks like the same dress that she had on when she came over. What a small world?!
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
2 comments:
Hey is that Ryleigh P. in the photo with Cooper? I had her and her older brother over here for a playdate that same afternoon and it looks like the same dress that she had on when she came over. What a small world?!
I'm lovin' Cooper's Christmas sweater!! He did a great job- very animated performance!!
Post a Comment