Monday I wasn't feeling so hot, but luckily I had a swap with my friend Tiffany. I had watched her kids Friday morning so she could do some Christmas shopping and then she was watching mine Monday morning. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, but I did get a few hours of sleep and a bunch of Christmas presents wrapped.
I was on the phone with Tiffany telling her I'd be there soon to pick up the kids when I heard Cooper tell her, "I want my mommy and my daddy." I thought that was a little odd and then all of a sudden I hear "Ahhhh, he's throwing up!" "Who, Cooper?" "Yea, see you in a minute." I felt so bad for Tiffany and for Cooper. I jumped in the car and went and got the kids. I don't think Cooper had thrown-up for over a year (and that was in another friends car, I still feel horrible over that!) Anywho, Adrienne luckily went on another playdate that afternoon, THANKS Deni! Cooper and I laid in bed all day (and took a couple photos:) He only threw-up at Tiffany's (SORRY, again) and luckily no one else got the same bug, thank goodness!
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment