Monday, January 19, 2009

My holiday weight gain...

If you've been wondering, YES I've put on some pounds over the holidays! I'm admitting it! Unfortunately, some of my pudge is due to Christmas parties and plates of holiday goodies! However, I am happy to announce (for those who don't know already) that it is also due to the fact that we are
EXPECTING TWINS in June!

So I guess I should title this entry "My holiday Waite gain!"
We told the kids on Christmas with these twin baby dolls.
And so we can be gender correct, there is an extra outfit so we can adjust their clothes as needed when we find out their sexes in February:)

32 comments:

annalise castor said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

H&HJohnsen said...

We are soo excited for you guys. They will be soo cute!!

Brooke said...

I heard yesterday and was so thrilled for you guys! What an adventure your family will have with this! Can't wait to sign up to bring YOU a meal (or meals!) for once! Hope you're feeling well (and comfortable).

E said...

that is so awesome!!! When I got your email I knew that this is what you were announcing. I just had no idea how DOUBLY good the news was!! I am so happy for you!!!

ivyjeanne said...

Congratulations, Waite family! That's all so exciting. Your kids are so darn cute, why not have two more all at once? And what a fun way to break the news. I remember when my mom told us about her pregnancy in Christmas morning. It really makes for a memorable holiday. Hope you are feeling as good as you look!

out numbered said...

I know I told you yesterday, but you really look great!! We are excited for you and expect a lot of play dates at our house with Cooper! Congrats again!!

Lea said...

Congrats!! This is exciting news. I can't wait to find out the sexes. :)

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

Holy Cow! Congratulations!!!

Wendi said...

Congratulatiosn!! How exciting, but I would think a little scarry at the same time....nothing you can't handle, right? Just like the others, can't wait to see what the genders are!!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm SO excited for you! I was waiting for you to say you were expecting after reading a post a little while back that you weren't feeling well. When did you find out it was twins? Keep us updated!

The Harry Herald said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats! That's so exciting.

Kimi said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you. Twins! Wow.

CONGRATS!

Ryann said...

Wow that is fantastic! Congratulations!

Heather said...

Congrats and Good Luck!

Bonnie said...

Wow! That is so cool:) Congratulations and please let us know if you need anything:)

burton family said...

We are so excited for you guys. What a fun, tiring adventure. Congratulations!

H.A.M.A. Fam said...

Merlene shared the news with us when she was here awhile back. Oh my goodness! I would freek out! (but then I already have four) Are you? It is such fun exciting news, but it would take some time to digest!! You guys are a beautiful family and I can understand why Heavely Father would want you to add to it!!

Kas said...

I'm still waiting for a belly pic... c'mon!

Marchant Family said...

Wow! That is so exciting! Congratulations : )1

Rachel said...

Wowza!!! I can't believe it! How exciting! This calls for one giant CONGRATULATIONS! We are thrilled and happy for you all!

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

Congrats!! Crazy about all these Waite twins!!

Jill said...

Once again, congratulations! I can't wait to hear your name lists.

TheHQforHQ said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

megan said...

congratulations! That is so exciting :)

Sister Abby Bowler said...

WOW!!! That is so exciting! It's a good thing you have two little helpers! I hope you are feeling well.

Jen and Chris said...

Twins!!! Oh man! Congrats! Honestly I did not notice that you had even gained any weight. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
Jen Jensen

Maleen said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations you guys! Twins will definitely keep you busy; but how exciting. I can't wait to hear what you are having.

Stacey said...

Wow!! That is so exciting for you and your little family!! That will be lots of fun for you!! Congratualations!

Jenny Hatch said...

Holy Canoli!!! I hope you get a little girl who looks just like Adrienne (Eric used to point her out during church and say how cute he thought she was) and a little boy who looks just like Cooper who is cuteness himself. Yippee!

Gina said...

That is so exciting...right?...

Just kidding. That IS exciting and we're so happy for you guys!

Melissa said...

Holy awesome, Bunn & Ryan!

marissa said...

That is so great!!! Good luck with it all. I can't wait to find out what the sexes are!