Adrienne's school had a Math night. They had different activities set up in the various classrooms relating to math and the kids had a great time. Above Ryan is trying to beat the 11 in bubble blowing record, but only made it to 9 inches. The Skittles game (below) was a favorite with Cooper!
Cooper had a fun Valentine's day party at preschool and had fun going through his cards and goodies when he got home!
A few weeks ago Adrienne hit her 100th day of school. They had 100th day party and had to do a project with 100 items on it. She decided to do "100 pom pom flowers"
Cooper was the special kid of the week last week aka they talk about his favorite things and he gets to be line leader that week. I asked him what else he got to do besides being line leader... he thought and thought and then said "I get to go to outer space... maybe... and be an astronaut maybe" It was really cute and funny because I guess they had talked about astronauts that week and of course as the special person of the week he just put two and two together:)
well that's what we've been up to at school!

2 comments:
Cute! I loved Family Math Night and the 100 Day of school, though I must say those pom pom flowers look pretty involved. I feel like wimped out with Liz (I suggested she do stickers).
lovely .. :)
-muthu
Post a Comment