Amanda, it was so good to talk to you today. Crazy that we are both going through the same thing!!! I can't wait to see what we are having. Two boys will be so fun. Think of the cool matching hats and sweaters they will have. Cooper will love being the older brother to those two. You look great. I am so excited to be in your shadow so I know what's next for me. Congratulations!
I love your announcements!!! They are so creative. I was with Mom the other day and she was looking longingly at girls dresses (too small for Adrienne). Love ya
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
8 comments:
AHHHH!! Congrats you guys! That's awesome!
YAY!! Thats so exciting! Boys are so much fun! Congrats! Hmmm...Do we need a support group for Sharon and Adrienne???? Love you guys!
Congratulations and good luck!
CongratS! We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats! That is awesome.
Amanda, it was so good to talk to you today. Crazy that we are both going through the same thing!!! I can't wait to see what we are having. Two boys will be so fun. Think of the cool matching hats and sweaters they will have. Cooper will love being the older brother to those two. You look great. I am so excited to be in your shadow so I know what's next for me. Congratulations!
Congrats! I can't believe you are having twins!!! You are going to be a busy woman! And the story below...TOO FUNNY!
I love your announcements!!! They are so creative. I was with Mom the other day and she was looking longingly at girls dresses (too small for Adrienne).
Love ya
Post a Comment