These pictures were taken Oct. 25th and I guess with the TONS of Halloween pics I took they got lost in the shuffle...
Never did I ever think I'd have twins, but I sure do love these dudes... how fun to have a little buddy to grow up with! Makes me think of that commercial for that "My Buddy" doll from when I was a kid....my buddy, my buddy, wherever he goes I go too, my buddy, my buddy, my buddy and me! (anyone know that sweet little jingle?)

6 comments:
I remember that commercial too...though I don't remember the jingle any better than you do! I'm going to have to pick your brain on taking care of twin boys...
They are so adorable. It's so fun to see how much they love each other and how much they're aware of each other even as babies.
I totally remember the jingle. They had one for 'Kid Sister' too, but those huge dolls creeped me out.
kid sister, kid sister, kid sister, kid sister and ME! Love it. They are adorable.
I love seeing them all bound and bundled together. My buddy indeed! But way cuter and much less creepy.
I love the one where they're cuddling. Too, too cute! I'm so impressed that you have the presence of mind to even get your camera with all you have going on, let alone take such cute pictures and post them. You rock!
Post a Comment