
We started off our Halloween celebrations on Thursday when Cooper had his preschool Halloween Party & Parade...
I brought the babies in their pumpkin costumes and we had fun watching Coop march around and play games out on the field.
Costumes look familiar? Adrienne now 7, Cooper 4 and the babies almost 5 months
When Adrienne wanted to be a witch this year she said it would be easy because we already had a witch costume... I had her try it on and sure enough it still fit... wow, this was going to be easy (which I'm all about these days). I was also trying to figure out what the twins would be... the pumpkin costume was originally Adrienne's when she was a baby... I thought pumpkins with a witch again. I found another pumpkin costume...what would Cooper be? I figured since we were going traditional and easy... I decided to buy skeleton pjs for Cooper. I hit a glitch when I couldn't find any skeleton pjs in his size, after calling several Gymboree Stores across the country I found some in Utah were my wonderful Aunt picked them up and mailed them to me (THANKS Betty!)
2005...
Sullivan...
Cooper and his neighbor friend Jack. Jeff Staker face painting our little pumpkins.
Cooper won vampire teeth at the fishing game. Adrienne and her scary wig, witch:) only lasted that night and she didn't wear it for actual Halloween.


Adrienne and Avery
Adrienne and Avery
Cooper and Ella
HALLOWEEN NIGHT
Trick or Treating...
The pumpkins were great little trick or treaters!
We went with a bunch of friends and had a great night... and ended up with LOTS of candy!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:
I just love photos of the kids and those baby babe pumpkins! Did people go NUTS over their cuteness? Have you ever been to Lee Street in Old Town for Halloween? They block the entire street off and it is one big PARTY!
OH! I went with you to take Adrienne Trick-or-Treating that year! I can't believe its been 4 years already!!! My how fast they grow!
Post a Comment