Sunday, January 31, 2010

new.year's.eve...



New Year's Eve we spent at the Flemings. We ordered Chinese food, hung out and chatted. After dinner the parents played a mean game of Killer Bunnies while the kids played games and watched movies in the basement.

We also enjoyed one too many cupcake balls of goodness on a stick!


Thanks Emily!


The girls had a blast ringing in the new year and ended up upstairs in the "no boys allowed" room for most of the night.


Cooper was being a goof-ball as usual and decided it was fun to dress up in a Buzz Lightyear Costume (that was not only way too small, but put on backwards) and bug the girls (what a boy!)


Ryan, the tired old man that he is, had to catch a few zzzzs to make it to midnight! Cooper had a lot more energy then his dad and was raring to go outside and ring in the new year (he couldn't wait for the "fireworks" aka pop-its!)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


And there you have it, that was our 2009! One of the busiest years of my life and I documented the entire thing! This blog thing continues to be a love/hate relationship for me and I don't know what the future holds for our dear blog. I do hope the book I make from all of these posts with be well worth it... I'll let you know!

No comments: