Sunday, January 31, 2010

we.were.pretty.nice...weren't we?



The entire month of December the kids had a "Naughty/Kinda Naughty, Kinda Nice/Nice" chart on our dry erase board. When they'd do something good they'd put their initial in the nice column. When they'd do something naughty I'd tell them to put their initial in the naughty column, but they came up with the kinda column and would put their initial in there. The only initials in the naughty column were usually put there by me or their sibling for the other person (how nice:). I also told them that I would email Santa the current list when they got out of hand... overall they were pretty good. I do think there was a little worry of reported bad days and if Santa was really going to come (at least for Cooper:)



Christmas morning the kids woke up after 7am waited patiently for us to get everything situated. As soon as they heard the carol Joy to the World they knew it was okay to come down, but what would they find?

2 comments:

ivyjeanne said...

oh my goodness, great photos all around but i really do LOVE the one of the kids altogether on the stairs in their pjs. your little twinners remind me so much of christian the way they are built and with their cute "bald" heads. ;)

The McArthur Family said...

Oh my gosh, I love the pic of all the kids in their jammies!