Sunday, October 3, 2010

1st grade wrap up...

1st day of school......................................................last day of school
Adrienne finished up 1st grade on June 24th... she had a wonderful year and we miss wonderful Tucker Elementary with all of our wonderful friends and teachers.
Adrienne going up for her Citizenship award..........Adrienne and her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Breakwell

Above left: Adrienne and Principal Scott, she became extra good friends with Principle Scott because she won a raffle for a lunch with the principle... Adrienne thought that it was SO cool. I was very surprised when Principal Scott called and said she planned to make cookies for their lunch and asked what Adrienne's favorite cookie was. She was very thoughtful and a great principal.
Above right: Adrienne and Mr. Murphy... I love Mr. Murphy, he was an amazing art teacher and really took time to get to know each child! I so wish we could have packed him in our suitcases and brought him to California where they don't have art teachers, parents volunteer as "art docents" here... I didn't know we had been so spoiled!

End of the year concert........................Adrienne and her best buddy Quyhn and Dylan

Alex, Coriel, Maeva, Katharine & Adrienne................Cooper thought family come to lunch day was pretty cool!

No comments: