Adrienne had her last dance recital at Chris Collin's Dance Studio the last weekend in June. She was a cute little cowgirl in her tap dance Hello Texas and a a beautiful ballerina in her Colors of the Wind ballet number.
The dance studio raises money by putting little advertisements in the recital program so my friends Tiffany, Jill, Emily and I got a great shot (thanks to Emily) of our girls to include in the program this year!
Adrienne, Avery, Lizzie and Emma, sigh, they're getting so old!
Adrienne had one of her favorite people, Christine Bullock, come watch her
We made little cards attached to candy bars for her teachers, Miss Terri (above) and Mr. Chris, fellow classmates and friends. This was Adrienne's 3rd recital and she did a great job. When she got home that night she dreamily said, "I want to be a dancer when I grow up!"
THE END!


1 comment:
I love, love, love Adrienne's ballerina costume- beautiful!! I don't know how I feel about that bright red lipstick though- she's just a little girl. :0(
Post a Comment