Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The 2 people...

I get the most grief about even starting a blog are the two people who are complaining about how I haven't blogged in a week. So, as you can see below, I've given you a lengthy post of Adrienne's first week of school. I do not want to continue to disappoint Uncle Joey, Aunt Robyn Varghese, the grandparents or any other dedicated readers (I think those are all of them:) I will try and do better!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Oh, it'd only been like a week! I hardly even noticed; everyone seems to be in a slump right now. I think Grandma was just upset she didn't get her daily dose of grandkid photos!

AW said...

Is this Sam Speer? When are you headin' to school?

Sam said...

Yeah, it's me.
The first day of Fall term is Sept. 2nd, but I'm moving in on the 27th. I'm actually one of the last ones to be leaving; it makes me sad to see all my friends go.