Cooper is SUCH a character and has SO much personality!! I love these pics!!!
Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer. Cute cooper. :) I can't wait to see you more often when the kids start preschool! :)
Donovan looked at the pics with me, and as each one popped up, he screamed "Coocoo!!!" and clapped his hands. Now, he's yelling "I see Coocoo, mama!"
Very funny kid--I was noticing, he looks a little like Matt Daemon (sp?)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cooper is SUCH a character and has SO much personality!! I love these pics!!!
Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer. Cute cooper. :) I can't wait to see you more often when the kids start preschool! :)
Donovan looked at the pics with me, and as each one popped up, he screamed "Coocoo!!!" and clapped his hands. Now, he's yelling "I see Coocoo, mama!"
Very funny kid--I was noticing, he looks a little like Matt Daemon (sp?)
Post a Comment