Congratulations guys! That's how I remember you Amanda. I met you one time in Show Low just before (maybe after) you guys got married. I just remember I loved your curly hair. Man Ryan, you have really grown up since then. I don't ever remember you looking that young, but I guess I was young back then too.
Cute Cute!!! We celebrated our 9th anniversary this year too. It is amazing how fast time flies and what can change (meaning making a family) in just nine years. Congrats!!!
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
7 comments:
You don't look like you have been married for nine years...btw who is the 12 year old??
You both look so young! Congratulations on another year!
Congrats!!
Congratulations guys! That's how I remember you Amanda. I met you one time in Show Low just before (maybe after) you guys got married. I just remember I loved your curly hair. Man Ryan, you have really grown up since then. I don't ever remember you looking that young, but I guess I was young back then too.
You guys are so cute!
Cute Cute!!! We celebrated our 9th anniversary this year too. It is amazing how fast time flies and what can change (meaning making a family) in just nine years. Congrats!!!
What a cute couple!
Your engagement picture sure brought back a flood of memories.:)
Post a Comment