My good friend Robyn came for a visit to help me, her VERY pregnant friend, while on "house arrest" a big Thank you!

Making pizzas with Aunt Robyn (I think Robyn is the most excited one of the bunch!)

Robyn tried leaving us and hung out at the Dulles Airport for 1/2 of the day on Wednesday, May 20th trying to get a flight (she flies standby because her husband works at the airlines) Anyway, everyone must have been trying to get out early for a long Memorial Day weekend and she couldn't get a flight, so back she came for another day. I told her if she wanted to get away from us for a while there were much more interesting places to hang out in the area besides the airport. She was a good sport and ended up going to an ultrasound with me and seeing Cooper's end of the year Spring program the next day.
Robyn tried leaving us and hung out at the Dulles Airport for 1/2 of the day on Wednesday, May 20th trying to get a flight (she flies standby because her husband works at the airlines) Anyway, everyone must have been trying to get out early for a long Memorial Day weekend and she couldn't get a flight, so back she came for another day. I told her if she wanted to get away from us for a while there were much more interesting places to hang out in the area besides the airport. She was a good sport and ended up going to an ultrasound with me and seeing Cooper's end of the year Spring program the next day.
Here is Cooper's first (Sept. 08) and last days (May '09) of Preschool...
Waiting in anticipation for the program (Robyn even teared up when the 4-year olds & Kindergartners we're graduating and getting their little diplomas... she makes me laugh!)
Getting ready to do their songs...
Miss Michelle (assistant teacher), Cooper and Miss Pat. They were a great combo for him this year and he likes to randomly tell me he loves them!

2 comments:
Although I didn't enjoy my airport waiting, I was glad to come back and have the opportunity to attend Cooper's Spring Program and go to your Ultrasound appointment- I can't wait to meet Julius & Vincent!!! Love ya!
I loved the last day/first day pictures! Isn't it amazing how much they change? Can't wait for pictures of the boys!
Post a Comment