Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Should we name the twins Arnold and Danny?

I had an ultrasound today. Since the beginning one twin has been growing bigger than the other and they're continuing to do that. The doctor said that individually their placentas, blood flow, fluid levels, etc. look good but their difference in measurement is considerable. (80th percentile vs. 15th, but measuring is less accurate this far along and it could off)
Anyway, this is what I've been envisioning....
the names Arnold and Danny are a no go!

5 comments:

Amy Heath said...

Holy crap!!! Are you dying yet? I'm SO scared for you!!!

Robyn said...

That's hilarious- and I don't think you should rule out Arnold and Danny as names. . . .you could also go with Julius and Vincent which are their names in the movie. There are worse names after all. =0)

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is okay. I think about you all the time. How you are you doing? Two weeks ago I went in for an ultrasound and they said that my cervix was shortening so I was put on bedrest. Just yesterday they told me it was a lot shorter than even last time so I really need to lie down all the time. I am only 23 weeks and I am shooting for at least 35 so 12 more weeks I hope! I hope you are doing well and that the babies are alright. Let me know how you're doing.

M & J Bowerbank said...

Ha Ha. I used to love that movie! I hope your boys are not that different. LOL.

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

Ok. So the Labor nurse in me is needing more info about these babies significant size differences. . . .
Are they monochorionic? That means that they have ONE placenta and TWO bags of water. Are you on bedrest? Are they doing any fetal heart rate monitoring yet? I'm so glad you're already 32 weeks. . .hope you don't mind all my questions, I can't help myself. : )
Sarah
jsboblett@hotmail.com