Wednesday, November 4, 2009

5 months old!

Our little dudes turned 5 months old yesterday! I can't even believe it. I couldn't ask for better, cuter bundles of yumminess. Life with 4 kids is wild, but these sweet little guys make me smile. They are both wonderful sleepers and are now pretty much sleeping through the night (9pm-5am) They coo, chat, squeal and tell me and each other stories all day long.
The other day I was feeding them their bottles... I let go of Sullivan's bottle for a second and Oliver decided to lend a helping hand!
It was too cute and I think Sullivan appreciated it:)

8 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

I'm in heart with those tiny faces! Hooray for you back to exercising everyday. I'm training for a 1/2 marathon in January. I did 7 miles on Saturday and I almost contemplated just doing a 1/4 marathon. LOL

Ferndale said...

oh they're so cute! When are you going to let me watch them for you?

Robyn said...

Cute boys, cute smiles and cute jammies! I miss those little guys. =0( Give them each a kiss from their Auntie Robyn.

daveandlisa said...

I can't believe they are 5 months old already. It doesn't seem like we've been gone that long. I love the pic of your little guy holding the bottle up. Way too funny!

Marcy said...

They are so cute!!! It's hard to believe they're 5 months old already.

Jenny Hatch said...

Everyone needs a little Oliver in their life sometimes. I loved it that you caught the helping hand on camera. Super cute.

ivyjeanne said...

They are SO darling. Ahh, the sight of them cuddling up for a nap together is to die for. it's so cool to me that they get to help each other grow and develop -- and eat! Do they share a crib at this point?

Anonymous said...

okay, I need to know your secrets! Lily and Carter are not sleeping very well. What is that thing they are sleeping on in their crib? They are adorable by the way!