Seeing all of these pictures makes me wish we could be back on the beach this summer. Wouldn't that be so fun. Maybe when we're out of school and actually making money that could be a tradition for us. I want to see those babies so bad. Do you guys know if you're coming out here yet?
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
3 comments:
Seeing all of these pictures makes me wish we could be back on the beach this summer. Wouldn't that be so fun. Maybe when we're out of school and actually making money that could be a tradition for us. I want to see those babies so bad. Do you guys know if you're coming out here yet?
that looks like such a fun trip.
What a brilliant Thanksgiving! Great photos. I want to hold your twins!
Post a Comment