Cooper did warm up to Coach Jay and talked about him throughout the week like they had been best friends on the "meet the coach" day. "Coach Jay say, 'Ready, Set, Chicken nuggets!' He so funny!" Coach Jay say this or that.
The day of his practice came and he acted excited, but I was worried he'd pull a "I want to go home" moment. He was a little clingy right before practice started, but as soon as Coach Jay said "lets go" he was out there without any problem. Every once in a while he would look for me and wave with a big grin and say "Hi mom!"
It was really entertaining watching 3 year-olds run around.... organized chaos. Cooper many a time got distracted by the dry dirt on the ground and would stop and try to make big dust clouds.
It was pretty funny when the coach said, "The blue team go over there." and all of the blues and half of the reds (including Cooper) took off running. Also, Coach Jay counted them into little teams and was saying, "You're 1, You're 2, You're 3" and so on and he was immediately corrected with, "I'm not 1, I'm 3" or "I'm not 2 I'm 3!"
Adrienne ended up with a fun class with only 10 kids and 7 of them we know! Good times at soccer!
Lizzie, Emma, Adrienne, Avery, Coriel, Alyssa & Ben Cooper learning to stop the ball
Sorry about the loud soccer mom in the background!

3 comments:
That is too funny that the kids corrected the coach on their ages when he was counting them off. Kids are so darn cute!!!
Wow, Cooper's doing great! We still sort of have to bribe Eli, and he is SIX! Very fun & cute videos & pic's. :)
I love how little Coppers legs look compaired to the big soccer ball. Wow I didnt know that there were that many kids I know on the same team! Let me know when there is a game, I would love to come watch them. Thanks for the wonderful dinner last Sunday, it was scrumptious!
Post a Comment