Monday, October 5, 2009

4 month weigh in results...


O: Okay mom, we're sitting down for this... how much do we weigh?

S: Wow, really? I noticed my waistline has gotten a little bigger and my thighs!

O: What?! Are you sure that's right? I've been packing it on... Sullivan still weighs more than me? I could take him any day! I bet I'm still going to be called "the little guy"!

S: Wahoo, I win the weigh in!
O: Well at least they don't call me "chubs"!
The boys had their 4 month appointment and are doing wonderfully....

Oliver is now
12 pounds 6 ounces
&
Sullivan is now
15 pounds 8 ounces

8 comments:

christy said...

They are so stinking cute. We might need to arrange something for the future. Hee, hee.

Hillfivesome said...

Yeah for the boys. They are adorable. How are you holding up?

Jessica said...

I love those photos! They are growing up and are too cute! Just for fun I looked up Asher and Soren's four month stats:
Asher--12.2 lbs and 23.5 inches
Soren--15.2 lbs and 24.5 inches

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

PRECIOUS!!

Mike said...

You forgot to add Mom, 5 extra pounds of pure arm muscle from lugging them around car seats and all. :) They are so cute!

Heather said...

Yay! They're getting so big. Sullivan is looking a little bit like Cooper to me. And I love Cooper's shirt. :)

The McArthur Family said...

So, so adorable and I love the new look for your blog. I hope A's party went well!

Wendi said...

So funny-love all their different facial expressions. So fun to hold them the same day:)