Saturday, October 24, 2009

My birthday celebrations...


Since Rach and Robyn weren't going to be in town for my actual birthday we celebrated Friday, October 9th by going out to dinner, just us girls. We went to a restaurant called
Founding Farmers downtown that a friend had recommended. Founding Farmers prides themselves in their "farm-to-table" approach... everything was very fresh and delicious! It was fun to just chat and chat and I was in no rush to get home because I knew my amazing husband was home watching all 5 kids...

and little did I know that he was watching 5 kids and getting a surprise party together for me! I was just taking my sweet time and he had to call and say that Riley wouldn't stop crying to get us all to finally come home!

I had NO idea and was very surprised! Thanks babe!

The big 30!


I had a nice birthday week and to finish it off the next Friday, October 16th, my friend Tiffany (thanks much!) got together a group of gals to go out to dinner to celebrate me joining the 30s club...

Tiffany, me and Emily


Thanks for celebrating with me ladies and we need to have girl nights more often!

1 comment:

burton family said...

Welcome to the big 30 club!