Saturday, October 24, 2009

SYTYCD

Also, during my birthday week, I squeezed in a little drive (or should I say long, with horrible traffic, but good conversation) to Baltimore. 7 other gals and I went to see the tour performance of one of my favorite shows...
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!

Julie, Trish and me...

The following are 3 of my favorite dances I saw on the show and it was so fun to see them live...


Wow, three night out in one week... it was my birthday week:) and yes I did leave my four kiddos with their dad each and every time. I always get the question, "wow, you left Ryan home with all 4 kids?" and I always reply, "He is their dad... it's not like he's 'baby-sitting'... he's 'fathering!'" Ryan is amazing at always being willing to "father" and I'm thankful to him for that and his encouragment to get out and about when he is home so I don't go insane!

2 comments:

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

That's how I feel. It's not babysitting when it's his own children. People these days. I'm glad you had such a good time. I'm jealous you got to see the show, but glad you enjoyed it. Someday we'll have to go to one together.

Melissa said...

Awesome. I went to the tour last year, but I didn't make it this year. What a great show. I'm not sure how I feel about their decisions to hold 2 seasons this year (it's a bit much for me to follow), but I think the fall season is shaping up nicely.