Saturday, October 24, 2009

BEWARE: out of control amount of posts!


The fall is one of the most WONDERFUL times of the year and also one of the BUSIEST times of the year for our family. Ryan's birthday hits the end of September and then it seems like craziness until Christmas! I'm trying to play catch-up and have blogged most of our October going-ons (BEWARE there are a lot). I knew if I didn't do this before Halloween I might never get all of the posts done...

October 2nd was a beautiful day. We met some friends at a local pumpkin patch/nursery and then had a picnic afterwards. Cooper was in preschool and Adrienne was home because of school break. This was the boys first pumpkin patch!


Sleepy little pumpkins!


Adrienne, Coriel & Alyssa

3 comments:

Natalie C. said...

I think I'm about caught up on your blog now. I'm trying to think of all my comments- I love buying school supplies, too! :) I'm so amazed at all the outings you guys have been taking with the fam.!! You are so brave. But I'm glad that there has been so much fun going on. :) Sounded like a fun birthday week/month :) I'm definitely checking back here next time we need a fun outing, or a restaurant suggestion. :) Also, I checked A Little Drama website. That will be fun to check back & admire all your amazing creativity! :)

M & J Bowerbank said...

Oh, the twins are so cute, and getting bigger. So much fun! I love autumn and all the fun stuff it brings with it, especially the weather.
Janie

Jenny Hatch said...

What yummy autumn goodness. Fantastic job blogging, really, hats off. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are so young. I almost have a half a decade on you. And lastly, what cute children, all four of them. You have much to smile about and now I am smiling about it too.
Jenny