Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our Preschool Graduate...

Cooper's 1st (Sept. '09) and last days of preschool (May '10) in the Zebra Class
Cooper is getting so grown up! Still the most energetic, busy, stubborn, entertaining boy of all boys, but with little bits of maturity mixed in here and there. I wasn't sure that he'd be ready for Kindergarten this next year, but I think he is and I owe a lot of that to his two great teachers, Miss Tracee and Mr. Kirk. Check out the resemblance Cooper captured in the pictures below:)

Cooper and his buddy Selim and Ava.
We love you Cooper and can't believe you're almost 5!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

That last picture of you, Coop and Ryan is fantastic!! Cooper is definitely growing up!!

burton family said...

Oh my, I can't believe he is almost five! I remember when the there was the constant fear of him shutting his fingers (or someone elses)in the big wood door at church playgroup