I enjoy a good reason to throw a party and I think Oliver and Sullivan's 1st birthday was a great reason to get friends together and celebrate! For the most part I think 1st birthday parties are more for the parents than for their kids. For me the gathering was to celebrate the journey that my family has been on since we found out we were expecting until now. It's been a fun, crazy ride, but only doable by the help of so many family and friends. It was so fun to celebrate our little dudes with great friends, UNO style!
Check out all the party pics here


3 comments:
Is there anything that you CAN'T do Amanda? I love the party idea..and all the goodies that went with it. Cute idea!!
Stop it! You're a maniac. That party is awesome. Stop ignoring me and answer my FB msg :)
What an amazing party for two amazing little one year olds! I felt overwhelmed planning a party for two invitees but holy cow you had a massive party! Awesome job with everything.
Post a Comment