Cooper and another boy got into a little fight at the playground after school this week. I didn't see the whole thing, but Cooper got shoved down (high possibility that Cooper brought it on himself). All I saw was Cooper get back up with his little (naughty, I might add) fists flying like he was going to get this kid!
So, both the mom of the little boy and I ran over and made sure they were okay and then lectured them about "it's not nice to hit your friends" and so on.
Cooper kept telling me, "That boy broke me head, that boy broke my head" over and over. I don't think his head was too broken since he was off playing seconds later!
Yesterday we were out on the playground again and Cooper and this same little boy were in the sandbox playing. Both of them decided that they wanted to play with the same truck and neither one wanted to share. I went over and talked to Cooper and told him if he couldn't share and be nice to this little boy then we'd have to go home. I reminded him that "we don't hit our friends" and he said, "Okay" and Cooper seemed to get over the truck and be nice.
A while later I saw Cooper playing with a new little boy on the playground. I saw him tap this new litle boy on the sholder to get his attention and then saw him point to the other little boy he'd been fighting with and say, "Go hit that boy!"
I couldn't believe it! He knew that he'd get in big trouble if he hit him, so he thought he'd get someone else to do it? Luckily the new little boy had no idea what Cooper was talking about and did not do his bidding!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so hilarious. Cooper will always find a way to accomplish his goal no matter what it takes.
Cooper sounds just like a mini-Marcus! Very mischievous. BTW-I had a good laugh reading your husband's entry from the other day. The pictures were great even down to the poses!
awesome! He's got a true career ahead of himself.
Not only are your kids cute, they're also hilarious. Just great.
Post a Comment