Man, I can't believe how brown Cooper's hair has gotten! He's getting so big! And how old is Matthew's boy? I can't believe we're all grown up now and married and have babies. Crazy!
I must say I am pretty excited that you found me. I had heard a while ago from your mom that you were at D.C. It looks like your doing great. Your kids are cute. Amanda your hair is cute, but I agree it is way to hard to straighten your hair everyday, especiallly with the humidity out this way. I put you guys on my blog so that I can keep up on you guys if that is o.k. It was good to see Matt J. in your pictures too. gotta run.
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
3 comments:
Man, I can't believe how brown Cooper's hair has gotten! He's getting so big! And how old is Matthew's boy? I can't believe we're all grown up now and married and have babies. Crazy!
I must say I am pretty excited that you found me. I had heard a while ago from your mom that you were at D.C. It looks like your doing great. Your kids are cute. Amanda your hair is cute, but I agree it is way to hard to straighten your hair everyday, especiallly with the humidity out this way. I put you guys on my blog so that I can keep up on you guys if that is o.k. It was good to see Matt J. in your pictures too. gotta run.
Post a Comment