How fun for you guys. did you do it over there? I was trying to recognize everybody in the family picture. Your parents look good. I think Jessica was the one on the left kinda covered up by Matt, and Tyler I haven't seen since he was a little kid playing soccer. But if I had to guess is he next to Jessica. If so - Wow! where did he come from?
I just saw your comment on our blog. How funny we were in the Outer Banks at the same time. We actually came home on Memorial Day, so we probably wouldn't have run into each other. It looks like you had a fun trip. You're still welcome to visit Chapel Hill any time. We'll probably be leaving the East in the next year, so we need to get together soon!:)
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
3 comments:
Ryan is wearing his favorite light blue shirt- surprise, surprise!!! Oh and I love the picture of Cooper jumping in the ocean!! Love you guys!!
How fun for you guys. did you do it over there? I was trying to recognize everybody in the family picture. Your parents look good. I think Jessica was the one on the left kinda covered up by Matt, and Tyler I haven't seen since he was a little kid playing soccer. But if I had to guess is he next to Jessica. If so - Wow! where did he come from?
I just saw your comment on our blog. How funny we were in the Outer Banks at the same time. We actually came home on Memorial Day, so we probably wouldn't have run into each other. It looks like you had a fun trip. You're still welcome to visit Chapel Hill any time. We'll probably be leaving the East in the next year, so we need to get together soon!:)
Post a Comment