Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Somebody turned 3 today!

Little Coop is not so little anymore! I can't believe he's three! He excitedly told everyone he got his very own BIG bike for his birthday.

Tonight we went to Guapos, a Mexican restaurant, for dinner. The kids love getting rice and beans there and Cooper has always enjoyed watching people get sung to. I thought that he might get a little nervous and mentioned to Ryan that we should maybe warn him that they were coming, but Ryan said, "oh don't worry he'll be fine."
Feliz CumpleaƱos and wearing a sombrero were a NO GO at first. He got really embarrassed and started crying. He did eventually warm up and posed for a few pictures!



On our way home I asked if he had a good birthday and with a big smile on his face he said "YES" I then asked if he liked being sung to and he said, with another big smile on his face, " I crying, I didn't yike it!"

2 comments:

Jessica Farmer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER! love, Logan (and his parents)

Natalie C. said...

Cute pictures. :) I've never heard of that restaurant. Is it around here? Maybe we'll have to try it out.