Congratulations Adrienne! Today is your day. You're off to Great Places (Kindergarten)! You're off and away!
Adrienne and her Giraffe teacher, Miss Mende.
Future Class of 2021!
Here is my little Cooper pretending to have participated his classes part of the program!
The entire time his class sang he sat in my lap refusing to go on stage and repeating "I wanna go home" like a broken record. As soon as everyone started clapping he decided he wanted a piece of the action and ran on stage for a picture and big waves to his Dad, Uncle Matthew, Aunt Katie & Cousin Jayden.
My little Adrienne is not so little... I can't believe I'm going to have a Kindergartner!
Oh, you'll go places... And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (100 percent guaranteed.) So... be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Adrienne or Avery Van Allen O'Shea, Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting so... get on your way!


4 comments:
I love how Cooper went up to received his undeserved applause. Could your children be any more awesome? I think not.
SO CUTE!!
It is crazy! Emmitt just finished up Preschool and will start Kindergarten in the fall! He's only excited about riding the Bus! lol Your family if beautiful, as are you! I miss you tons!
You have such a cute little family. Can't believe you're off to "big kids school" already. Can't wait to see you this summer...
Post a Comment