Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our little backyard...

To those reading this in the West, yes, this is considered a backyard to us living in the East! Very sad, but true! My dad has referred to it as a postage stamp. Anyway, it wasn't very functional when we moved in a year ago. In the past month we've had a retaining wall, deck, storage shed put in and put down sod. It's time to break out the BBQ!


6 comments:

Jessica Farmer said...

Congrats! We are still working on getting our yard done. We have everything planned, it is just a matter of getting it done!

Melissa said...

Thanks for sending along the blog info. I'm so, so pleased to be able to check in on one of my favorite families. Looks like everything is going swimmingly. Those kids are adorable. I'm not surprised.

Natalie C. said...

Do you guys do postage stamp consulting? I need you to come over & tell me what to do with my own backyard!!! Looks great!!!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Hey, those are the kind of backyards we have in California! Well, we don't even have yard yet, but a girl can dream!

Ryann said...

Wow-it looks really great! Good job!

daveandlisa said...

Wow! Your backyard looks awesome. You guys did such a good job on it. Lucky you to have your own postage stamp, I mean backyard.