Cooper's preschool had a Dad 'n Me Day last Saturday. Cooper was SO excited to have Ryan come check out his classroom, make a cool tie and eat a donut!
Make sure to to enlarge the "All About My Dad" sheet to read Cooper's answers...
I think he knows his dad pretty well, don't you?!

While I'm posting about Cooper I just thought I'd throw in a few more Cooper pics and a few little stories...
The other morning Cooper asked me if he could watch a show. I asked him if his room was clean and picked up and he replied excitedly... "Is Santa coming?" Can you tell I told Cooper "Santa won't come if you're room isn't clean" all through the months of November and December?
The other night Cooper was downstairs going to the bathroom (door wide open of course) and I was in the kitchen and he yells at the top of his lungs "Mom, do you know who my favorite superhero is?" "No, Cooper, who is you're favorite superhero?" He replied excitedly, "JESUS"...can't argue with that!
While on the topic of bathrooms... Cooper had a play date the other day and his little friend went to the bathroom and didn't close the door. Cooper decided to go chat and play with his truck in the doorway while his friend was going to the bathroom. I told him "Cooper, close the door and give your friend some privacy... " Two seconds later I can still hear him talking and I look over to see the door was closed and Cooper had just gone into the bathroom... I guess to share the privacy?!
One Sunday morning Cooper decided to style his hair with a little (ahem, excuse me A LOT of) pomade. These pictures were taken after a bath and several shampoo washings and his hair was still caked with the stuff. He said he wanted it spiky and it is definitely spiky! He was lookin' good at church!
Cooper still doesn't say his l's and it made me laugh when I heard him say in response to finding a lips eraser in his Valentine bag..
"Eeeewwww, I'm not gonna wet these wips kiss me!"
Can you tell my Cooper is a high-energy dude and about as entertaining as they come?

4 comments:
Oh my...I love how much personality this little guy has. Sounds like my middle child, it's hard to think you can want to strangle and hug a child all at the same time.
Oh my word- Coop is such a funny kid!!! I love it!! Oh and I love his Dad questionnaire- my favorite answers are the "7 or 16" for his age and the "he has parties at work" one. Oh and who knew that Ryan was such a hardcore tennis player!! Oh and tell Cooper that I liked his spiky hair.
Hilarious!
I know it's an old post but I just read Cooper's dad day answers aloud to Jeff and we had a big laugh. We love that guy and all your kiddos!
Post a Comment