Adrienne's favorite dance class of the year is the day they get their costumes...she gets so excited. Well, Monday was Costume/Parent Day at dance and she was not disappointed! Here is a little sneak peak of her recital costumes...
Our little cowgirl tap dancer with her cowgirl friends & dancing with a cowBOY?! What?!, she's too young to be dancing with a cowboy!

And this is her ballet costume, which she absolutely loves and I think they're adorably cute myself!

3 comments:
SHE IS GOING TO BE DANCING WITH A BOY?????? I will NOT miss this......and she will require EXTRA makeup......be sure and tell her that. The costumes are just great!
I don't know how I feel about this whole dancing with a boy thing....Adrienne is too little for such things. =0(
BTW- those costumes are adorable!!
That is so much fun!!!! She looks adorable! We finally got to try on Kadyn's recital costume a few weeks ago. I can totally relate to Adrienne's excitement at getting the costume. It is soooo much fun!
Post a Comment