Mine are a total of about 28 pounds. They need to beef if up a bit:) so great to talk to you the other day. We really need to get together and talk more.
I love these updates! Asher at nine months was 17lbs and 27.5 inches. Soren was 21 lbs and 28.5 inches. Soren started crawling at nine months. I am still hauling my little dudes around, AT THE SAME TIME. It's back breaking but fun.
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
5 comments:
So.... 40 pounds of trouble.
And very cute little guys.
No wonder your back hurts!
Mine are a total of about 28 pounds. They need to beef if up a bit:) so great to talk to you the other day. We really need to get together and talk more.
p.s. your boys are the cutest.
I love these updates! Asher at nine months was 17lbs and 27.5 inches. Soren was 21 lbs and 28.5 inches. Soren started crawling at nine months. I am still hauling my little dudes around, AT THE SAME TIME. It's back breaking but fun.
Wow! Sully weighs the same as Bailey! I can't believe they're growing up so fast. I love the updates, they are adorable.
Post a Comment