Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do you think Spring has Sprung?

Sullivan is overly optimistic that Spring is going to stay...
I think Oliver is still a little skeptical...

So far this week has been beautiful and yesterday it was in the low 60's... I think I'm with Oliver on being skeptical if the weather will stay nice. Either way, we'll take what we can get! Yesterday we went to the park, Adrienne and Cooper played nonstop with friends while the little dudes sat and watched all the fun. They had a pretty good time themselves... this was their first time chillin' at a park without being in their baby carriers. The thought of Spring on its way makes me smile!

4 comments:

Amy Heath said...

Oh my gosh Amanda! I can't believe how sweet these guys are. I bet you are one tired Mama! They are beautiful, and you're such a great mom. Someday, I'll be just like you when I grow up!

ivyjeanne said...

They are so stinking cute. How do you handle it? I just want to squeeze them both.

I saw from your earlier post that they are truly good sleepers. Christian seems to be getting worse. All the sudden he thinks he needs to snack several times a night and Shane and I are struggling to know what to do.

daveandlisa said...

They are so cute! I hope the Spring weather sticks around for you guys. You have all seen enough of what winter has to offer this year. Wish we could've been there to hang at the park with all of you guys. We miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Holy grown ups! Look at those professional cutie cutes!