When I picked Cooper up after preschool today, after getting my hair cut & colored, he looked at me funny, pulled on my hair and said, "What you doin' your hair mom?"
Whoa! I had no idea you were even getting your hair cut! Can't wait to see it in person! By the way, it's really cute and you're giving Lauren a run for her money with the glamour shot.
I agree with Emily about giving Lauren a run for her money on the glamour shots. To see who the true winner is, I'll need to see how many shots you took and discarded before you posted, because I can guarantee for every 1 picture Lauren posts, she takes 49 that she doesn't approve.
Oh my gosh! I love it!! You look so fabulous! I miss you so much... can't wait for the reunion! Did you check out our blog? I'm not as creative as you but hey... who is?? I mean, lets be honest here.. ;)
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
11 comments:
Whoa! I had no idea you were even getting your hair cut! Can't wait to see it in person! By the way, it's really cute and you're giving Lauren a run for her money with the glamour shot.
Me-YOW! Hot mama alert! I love the hair!
I agree with Emily about giving Lauren a run for her money on the glamour shots. To see who the true winner is, I'll need to see how many shots you took and discarded before you posted, because I can guarantee for every 1 picture Lauren posts, she takes 49 that she doesn't approve.
Bunn, You are looking great as ever. Charming new hair cut.
Oh my gosh! I love it!! You look so fabulous! I miss you so much... can't wait for the reunion! Did you check out our blog? I'm not as creative as you but hey... who is?? I mean, lets be honest here.. ;)
Oh that's super hot! Mine is nothing drastic or sassy, just layered and a about to the middle of my back. But your's is fabulous. I love it.
What a hot mama!!! I love your hair. It looks so cute.
Wow! That looks great!
That looks so good! Will it take a long time to blow dry straight in the morning?
Such a hottie!
Super cute! I just cut my hair too, but i don't think it is as cute as yours! See you next week. Yippee!
It looks great!
Glamorous, Glamorous, Glamorous! You look like a freakin' movie star or model! I love it!
Post a Comment