Saturday, June 20, 2009

Holding both of my little guys...



Today was the first time that I held both of the boys at the same time. As I sat there looking at them I thought... how in the world am I going to do this... 4 kids...wow... I am going to have my hands full (literally)!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Oh Amanda-that is so cool!!! They are precious and you must have just loved holding them both-and you will be great with 4 kids!

Hillfivesome said...

You can do it Amanda. I've been there and done it. Say goodbye to sleep and put it in the Lords hands and he will guide and help you all along the way. Good Luck. Emily Stoddard Hill

Hailey said...

Amanda- Congrats on your adorable little boys... It was fun to see all the pictures and updates from the last month. Hope all finds you guys well. :) By the way you look awesome! Never would guess you had twins. -The Powells

Jessica said...

Hi Amanda--Jessica here, we used to be in the same ward. I just wanted to say hi and congrats on your beautiful twin boys! Cute names too! Holy 6 pounder! You must feel so much better having those guys out. The NICU experience is hard but you seem to be doing wonderfully! I hope they come home soon so you can all be together. You do look really great--like were you even pregnant?

Unknown said...

I love this pic, you look so beautiful and happy and it reminds me of pictures of my mom holding alene and I