what cute little guys. I bet they are happy to be next to each other again
This is so exciting!!! They are so adorable!!!
In this picture, Sullivan looks a little like Adrienne...
These two are so darling. We are so happy for you guys! And I looooove the names you chose.
Soo cute. They are probably much happier now. Can't wait to meet them:)
Oh I'm so glad that the boys are in a crib together- finally!! I'm sure it's so comforting for both of them. It's wonderful!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what cute little guys. I bet they are happy to be next to each other again
This is so exciting!!! They are so adorable!!!
In this picture, Sullivan looks a little like Adrienne...
These two are so darling. We are so happy for you guys! And I looooove the names you chose.
Soo cute. They are probably much happier now. Can't wait to meet them:)
Oh I'm so glad that the boys are in a crib together- finally!! I'm sure it's so comforting for both of them. It's wonderful!
Post a Comment