Congratulations! I hope all went well and that they are blessed with health and strength and that you can get some rest! We'll keep you in our prayers. They are darling and so tiny!!!
I'm so happy they've arrived and are doing well. You look really good.. hope everyone is healing and doing great.. congrats and can't wait to meet the new little Waite boys!
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
4 comments:
They are so cute! I am so sad I don't live there anymore :( Give them kisses for me!
Congratulations! I hope all went well and that they are blessed with health and strength and that you can get some rest! We'll keep you in our prayers. They are darling and so tiny!!!
I'm so happy they've arrived and are doing well. You look really good.. hope everyone is healing and doing great.. congrats and can't wait to meet the new little Waite boys!
I'm lovin' the video clips! Your little guys are cute!
Post a Comment