Sunday, June 7, 2009

They're here!

Oliver Jay Waite arrived on June 3rd, 2009 at 11:10am weighing 4lbs 1 oz

holding Oliver...

Sullivan Jeffrey Waite arrived on June 3rd, 2009 at 11:24am weighing 6lbs 3oz

holding Sullivan...(we weren't able to hold him until today, Sunday, June 7th)


The kids were so excited to meet their new brothers!

Adrienne holding Oliver for the first time (6/5/09)

Cooper holding Oliver for the first time (6/7/09)


Checking out Oliver... (6/7/09)
Sullivan holding his sisters hand...
Sullivan is still on oxygen and it will probably be a while before the kids get to hold him.

13 comments:

Gina said...

Amanda they are so precious! Holy cow I can't believe you have 4 kids now! haha You look amazing.

I love the names you chose for them. So cute. Love ya!

Maleen said...

Congratulations! You just doubled your kids...that is impressive.

I'm glad they got here safely.

Marcy said...

Congratulations!!! Your new boys are adorable!!! Any idea how long before you'll get to bring them home???

Wendi said...

Congratulations!!! Absolutely love the names as well. I know the feeling of not being able to hold them...so fun when it finally happens. Can't wait to meet them someday!! You look great, by the way!!!

Robyn said...

Your precious little sons are so adorable!! I am so glad that you finally got to hold Sullivan!! Love you guys!!

Kyla Armstrong said...

I'm in love! Congratulations and thank you so much for gift by mail!

Alene said...

They are so beautiful! Good job! I don't envy the work ahead of you, but am also so excited for you--is that possible? : ) I hope they'll be able to come home soon!

Heather said...

Congratulations Amanda and family! We're so happy for you. I hope the boys continue to grow healthy and strong.

Jones said...

Congrats! They look so small and cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I had heard that your water had broken and that they were coming. So good to see them. I hope that they do well in the next few days and that you can all come home. Cute names! I can't wait to meet them. I am on strict bedrest now and I am 28 weeks so we will see when ours will arrive. How was the delivery? I am nervous. So good to see that you are looking so great! Way to go!

burton family said...

They are so cute!! What a darling family you have; now of 6, YIKES!!!!!
I love their names.

The McArthur Family said...

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! I'm so glad they're here and that everyone is healthy. I can't wait to mee them in person! Super cute names.

Dan and Sharon said...

we are so glad they are doing well. Hope all is well. Let me know if you need a helping hand (even with the older kids)