Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quilted with love from Grandma B. (and a little help from Papa)

My mom made one of these adorable quilts for each of the babies and is also going to be making Cooper a quilt with the same fabrics for his twin bed. Eventually we'll have all 3 boys in the same room... that's the plan:) Take a look at how cute the boys look chillin' on their new colorful blanket...



If you enlarge the picture you can see that my mom hand quilted an X in all the white squares with brown thread... it looks great and they're so perfectly and evenly stitched.
They look wonderful, thanks mom!

8 comments:

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

Grandma B. is awesome! I was just going to see if she wanted to help me quilt my quilt for Lucas, and then I saw it was hand quilted. Now THAT is LOVE!!!

Ward Family said...

Your mom makes such beautiful quilts!

Heather said...

I just love these pictures of the twins. You are so much better that I was with my twins, but the pictures that I do have of Abby and Max together as infants are just so precious to me! Keep up with the photo taking! The quilts are beautiful as well!

Jones said...

Beautiful quilts! I love the fabric she picked. And the twins are adorable as well.

Robyn said...

The quilts turned out great- good job Kay!!! What a special gift! And the boys look adorable hanging out on their quilts!!

Heather said...

They look so cute. I'm so glad they're home. Good luck with everything!

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

LOVE the quilts! The boys are darling.

Jill said...

I'm impressed with your outing and the quilts are really cute.