We don't have our feeding tubes anymore! Wahoo! Don't we look so handsome? Looks like we're busting out of here any day now... my mom will keep you posted with pictures I'm sure (my goodness that lady takes a lot of pics!) Lots of love, Sullivan and Oliver
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
6 comments:
So cute!! Sure hope you can go home very soon-then the fun begins:)
Hooray for no more tubes!!! I'm so glad that Sullivan and Oliver will be going home soon!!
Yay!! I'm glad they'll get to go home soon!! Congrats!
They are soooo cute. They look like Adrienne to me. You are going to have soo much fun. We miss and love you guys!
I am just checking in on your blog and it looks like I have missed a lot. Congrats on everything! I am so happy that the end of the NICU is in sight!
Wahoo!! Next step bring those babies home!! They are such cuties
Post a Comment