Monday, September 14, 2009

Blessing day for the boys...

Sullivan and Oliver each had their baby blessing yesterday at church.
They were both sound asleep when church started and both woke up right before their blessings. I guess they were both wide-eyed and smiley... what good little boys.
Sullivan saved his horrible blow-out diaper for a short time later. I then spent the last part of sacrament meeting washing his top in the sink so we could get some pictures. Luckily, it was only up the back. I had put on a onesie that went straight in the garbage it was so bad. I guess he wanted to make the day memorable.
I thought it was so fun getting their shirts monogrammed... it did look a little like they were going to work at a spa or something
It was fun to have friends and family join us for the blessing
and lunch afterward at our house.


It was a very nice day!

We love you little dudes!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I love their shirts! What a cute idea. They are so stinkin' cute.

Jessica said...

They are soo cute! I love the monogrammed tops, what a great idea. Wasn't it amazing when one blessing is done and another baby is marched up and given a blessing also? I loved that. Blowouts are always memorable.

JB said...

They really are the most adorable twins ever! Signed, of course, Grandma B.

Kimberly said...

cute pics! I love your boys' shirts for their blessing! You are so creative!