Thursday, September 24, 2009

Who's kid

gets a Cheerio stuck up his nose during snack time at preschool today?

Our kid of course.

I guess Cooper told his teacher his nose hurt and there was something up it. They asked if he had put a Cheerio up his nose and he said he had. They tried to get it out and finally, after about 10 minutes they said they got it out and then had a long discussion about not putting things up your nose. (duh!)

I asked Cooper about it and he said "they even got the tweezers, but then I snotted it out." "Snotted it out?" I asked Cooper replied, "oh ya, I sneezed it out." Snotted or sneezed at least it came out!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Awesome. He's going to love hearing this story when he's older.

Kyla Armstrong said...

Wahahaha! Awesome story. Also, do you have "colors" for the babies? When my mom had my brothers - one was red and one was blue. I want to make you something and if you have colors for them I want to do them in those colors. If not, do you have 2 colors you're loving for babies right now?

Wendi said...

Between stories about Cooper from you stories about Ben from Emily, we are all thoroughly entertained!! Hope you make a book of your blog so he has it in black an white as a teenager:)

Dan and Sharon said...

dan and I had a good laugh with this post. We love cooper

Robyn said...

Oh Cooper- what a handful! I suppose there are worse things he could have stuck up his nose. What a funny kid!